Program Manager (Remote)
2023-04-06 22:59:48 UTC
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Program Manager to direct, monitor, and maintain a technically-diverse Program.
Program Manager's Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that Project Teams are informed of Program and Project goals and objectives, and that they are working towards achieving them.
- Monitoring and assessing the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of multiple projects’ compliance with requirements; providing feedback or coaching where needed.
- Building and maintaining client and customer relationships while ensuring all contractual obligations and commitments are met.
- Obtain, understand, and communicate technical and non-technical information relative to project performance with respect to Program and Project goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and controlling project planning, budgeting, staffing, resource acquisition/allocation, expenditures, invoicing, security process, and associated activities.
- Examine project deliverables and project-related activities for quality and compliance with contractual requirements.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders and project teams to identify potential issues or risks, and develop and implement strategies to address them.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to identify and address any technical or non-technical challenges that may impact a project’s ability to meet its goals and objectives.
- Provide regular and ad hoc updates to Program and Project sponsors, and identify and address any potential risks that may impact timelines or budgets.
- Ensure that the Program and Projects are managed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in Program or Project Management for Cybersecurity.
- Strong background in Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework for Information Systems (IS).
- Proven customer service skills, including the ability to build customer relationships and respond to client needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; to include preparation and delivery of presentations to executive leadership.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize time and tasks.
Certifications Required: Project Management Professional (PMP) [PMI]
Security Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree Area(s) of Study Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Computer Science