Cyber Security Analyst (Wright Patterson AFB)
- Dayton (Wright Patterson AFB), OH
2023-03-15 00:11:56 UTC
BreakPoint Labs is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support full-spectrum cybersecurity services, including intrusion detection, incident response, and more, across a large-scale, enterprise network. The Cybersecurity Analyst will work as a member of a Team providing technical support to protect and defend customer networks.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct intrusion detection functions, monitor cybersecurity tools and identify malicious or anomalous activity on customer networks
- Execute technical incident response processes and procedures, including coordination with and report to the Advance Security Operations Center
- Notify affected customers of cyber incidents and collect assessments of mission impact for the loss of the system during the incident response process
- Operate and maintain network-based vulnerability management systems to enumerate, categories and report vulnerabilities and misconfigurations on customer information systems
- Develop and maintain the necessary technical user documentation and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide extended coverage of cybersecurity services, to include after-hours support, on an as needed basis
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with DoD and Army policies and procedures
- Both CompTia Security+ Continuing Education (CE) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) are required (Or Certifications that are listed in DOD 8570 as alternatives to these certifications)
- DoD Secret Clearance, and be clearable up to the Top-Secret level.
Bachelor's Degree within the area(s) of Information Technology or Cyber Security
About BreakPoint Labs:
BreakPoint Labs (BPL) is dedicated to providing premium cybersecurity services to customers who seek a proactive approach to defending their organization. Our company's extensive expertise protects Government and Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, as well as both commercial and educational organizations. This range of experience has exposed our engineers to diverse challenges and threats, lending a unique perspective to our customers. We have served and protected numerous customers for almost two decades. These relationships have forged new and exciting technologies and have been performed with expert execution by our teams across the many channels of Cybersecurity.
BreakPoint Labs provides our employees with a united and supportive environment. We offer great benefits and provide our employees with up to $5,000 annually for their personal pursuit of education, certifications and training. As we continue to branch out into new and exciting technologies, we ensure our employees continue to grow and expand their careers with the Company.
BreakPoint Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion,
which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected class.