Chinese Speaking Social Media Manager
- Sales & Marketing
- Remote friendly
2022-06-27 20:38:15 UTC
Helps the Pudgy Penguins brand penetrate the Chinese markets by attracting and interacting with targeted Chinese virtual communities. Understands how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
• Is flexible and willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members
• Focuses on growing Pudgy Penguins presence in the Chinese and Asian communities
• Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generates, edits, publishes and shares daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages Chinese community members to take action
• Organizes a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time
• Keeps up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
• Acts as a representative of the chief marketing officer
• Continuously improves by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
• holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
• sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
• future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
• builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
• values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
• develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• willing to take disciplined risks.
• honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
Prior social media manager experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• NFT fluency
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent English and Chinese Oral Communication
• Excellent English and Chinese Written Communication
• Presentation Skills
• Excellent social analytics tools knowledge
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI anti-harassment policy
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.