Illustrator - NFT Art
- Sales & Marketing
- Remote friendly
2022-06-07 22:34:53 UTC
Pudgy Penguins is looking for an illustrator that is passionate in making an art come to life. It could be you.
Here is what we need from you.
Plays a key role in developing creative assets for the company by taking the chief creative officer’s vision and direction and creating assets that are aligned with the Pudgy Penguin brand.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
• Has a flexible and willing attitude towards creatives depending on the shifting needs of the company and its staff members
•Is able to follow the guidelines and direction from the chief creative officer
•Welcomes constructive criticism on illustrations and is able to implement the requested changes
•Able to deliver creatives on time
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
• holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling
• holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
• Takes precautions that all creatives look on brand
• Ensures that when creatives are delivered all requirements asked on behalf of the chief creative officer are met in a cohesive manner
• builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
• values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
• approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
• develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
• willing to take disciplined risks.
• honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Proficiency using computer-aided design programs
• Excellent Oral Communication
• Excellent Written Communication
• Excellent drawing and digital design skills
• Ability to follow a creative brief and incorporate client feedback
• Proficiency using image editing and design tools like Adobe Creative Cloud
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI anti-harassment policy
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.