Frontend Software Engineer
- Software Development
- Remote friendly
We welcome you to join Pixelocracy! We are a powerful software company changing things across various industries (we really do). We're located in the centre of Athens and we're part of a company group leading some very innovative work.
WHAT WE NEED
• Collaborate with the team that is responsible for building web platforms for our customers.
• Be involved in the user experience process, from wireframes and mockups, to testing and release.
• Suggest - in coordination with the rest of the team - elegant solutions to interesting problems.
• Contribute to the creation of UI libraries and other JS tools, that the team will use across different products.
• Help define and maintain the visual guidelines, ensuring cross-platform consistency.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Front-End programming.
• Exposure to ReactJS or similar frameworks such as Vue.js.
• Hands-on experience on apps with a modern stack (ES6, Flexbox, CSS Modules etc.)
• Ability to write organised and clean code
• Good understanding of Version Control (preferably with Git)
• Willingness to continuously learn and become better
• Experience collaborating on software projects with a decoupled Front-end & Back-end handled by different teams.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with React or Vue.js in a production environment
• A nice Github account, with interesting projects or contributions
• Good debugging skills (Chrome DevTools)
- Workday must overlap by at least 8 hours with Athens, Greece
- Must be a resident of Greece