Intern - Project Management | Supari Studios
- Account Management
- 7,500 - 15K INR a month
What are we looking for
Title: Intern - Project management
Reporting to: Account Director
Company: Supari Studios
About Supari Studios
Supari Studios is our award-winning branded content studio at Kulfi Collective.
We help brands and platforms grow their relevance in youth culture.
We create and distribute differentiated, relatable and scalable content and building engaged communities that turns audiences into fans.
About the role
Keep documentation updated
- Updating decks, formatting, storing and banking at the right places
- Keep notion updated
- Keep track of all assets banked and saved
- Upload resources and briefs on G-drive in the correct folders and update the same on Notion
- Coordinate paperwork and send out project confirmations, NDA emails, fill in Vendor form requisitions etc
- Note and maintain minutes
- Help raise estimates
- Check and store all vendor invoices
- Keep all material organised in folders
Internal team coordination
- Coordinate team calendars and internal meetings
- Maintain Client meeting & Team Daily calls records
- Note down and send minutes
Qualities and skill sets we would like for you to showcase
Completed or pursuing bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
Ability to gather, analyse, and communicate information effectively.
Detail-oriented, organised, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team and present findings and recommendations clearly.
Proactive and self-motivated with a keen interest in market research and brand partnerships
Excellent communication skills