Capital Markets Analyst
- Operations & Finance
Future Family is an SF based fintech and digital health platform designed to help millions of consumers start and build their families. Today the company makes it easy to access and afford fertility care by offering monthly membership plans to replace the high upfront cost of IVF and egg freezing. Plans start as low as $250/month and include all medical services, in addition to premium member-services like fertility coaching and exclusive discounts. With Future Family, fertility providers can offer these easy monthly plans to help more of their patients move forward with care.
The fertility industry is experiencing rapid growth in demand due to a massive demographic shift, with women and couples having kids later in life and a rising number of same-sex families. Future Family accelerates this growth as a TAM-expander to make fertility care affordable. The company has built the first platform to drive access to care, integrated into top clinics across the company, secured a $100M lending facility to fund its monthly membership plans, and proven out its model for financial access and care.
The company was founded by a seasoned fintech team with first-hand IVF experience. The team is leveraging their experience building major fintech and consumer companies (SolarCity, Google, Greensky, Amazon, Mosaic, SoFi, LendUp, Mission Lane) to solve this problem.
We are a diverse team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers who are relentlessly committed to the work we do.
We are looking for a highly organized, creatively resourceful, and keenly curious Capital Markets or Finance Analyst /Associate who will be reporting to the Head of Capital Markets. In this role, you will be responsible owning data and providing insight and forecasting as well building reporting, dashboards and performing ad hoc analyses to assist both key internal and external stakeholders. This person will propel the reliable operation of the company by creating and delivering processes, mechanisms, and outputs to strengthen the value of analytics and data used for company strategy and decision making.
This position will require that you be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture—you deliver tactically and think strategically.
This role can be performed from anywhere in the U.S., with occasional travel to San Francisco for significant meetings or corporate events.
· Perform day-to-day activities to support Future Family’s overall funding needs including whole loan sales, warehouse facilities, venture debt, and other financing initiatives
· Assist in managing portfolio of capital providers including organizing borrowing bases, loan data for loan sales, resolving issues, responding to investor inquiries related to long term debt financing, loan buyers and subsequent equity capital raises
· Assist in capital markets activities including asset selection, data operations, pricing, and legal review with external counterparties and key transaction stakeholders
· Track, update, maintain all loan level data for assigned accounts including loan tapes
· Conduct analytical work using large data sets for live transactions, deal structure, overall portfolio performance (e.g. track CPR, average loan size, WAC, loan counts and loan losses)
· Design and develop interactive dashboards and data solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools and develop scalable queries to satisfy self-service and ad-hoc analytics requirements
· Deep knowledge of the business and building data solutions to tackle business challenges
· Collaborate with operations and technology and product departments to develop strategic reporting solutions for leadership to support reporting and decision making
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Operations Research, Math, Information Science, or related discipline
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience at a financial services company or investment bank as a Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Capital Markets Analyst, Credit Analyst, or related role. Experience at a Big 4 Accounting Firm in transaction advisory/due diligence is also acceptable.
· Advanced proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, dynamic dashboards, array functions, Power Pivots, VBA, etc.) Proficiency in SQL is a plus.
· Creative, ambitious self-starter with a deep entrepreneurial spirit; demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
· Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and drive projects to completion
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a resident of United States