- Field Service or Shop
- Skiatook, OK
2022-10-05 15:29:27 UTC
The employee is expected to be able to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in an accurate, professional, and timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform all aspects of cable work such as high voltage testing, spooling, splicing, and troubleshooting.
· Contribute to inventory control by learning all aspects of customer owned inventories and what is expected, yard organization and documentation required.
· Perform workshop tasks such as the cleaning and organizing of the cable shop.
· Thoroughly and accurately complete Work Order Tickets, Shippers, Receivers, and other required paperwork.
· Perform periodic equipment documentation such as daily forklift inspections and monthly cable counter calibration requirements.
· Work in a safe manner and follow all safety requirements set forth by management.
Educational and Background Experience:
· Previous experience in the industry preferred, but not required.
· Good listening skills and a passion to learn.
· High work ethic, dependability, and focus on details.
· Strong communication skills.