- Sales & Marketing
- Midland, TX
2022-08-29 14:27:49 UTC
The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of the Sales Department.
· Hires and trains regional and local sales managers and staff.
· Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of regional and local sales managers.
· Provides leadership to the sales team.
· Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are met.
· Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
· Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
· Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
· Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
· Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
· Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
· Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
· Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
· At least three years of sales experience required.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.