Social Media Executive
- Gzira, MT
We are looking for a creative, dedicated, and self-driven social media executive who will be responsible for running social media campaigns on a daily basis. The selected candidate will form part of the Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of creative and Strategy.
What you will be doing:
* Develop a Social Media Strategy aligned with the company goals, be able to execute it, and optimize it over time.
* Manage social media calendars for key social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
* Creatively and proactively find new ways of growing and engaging the community.
* Develop copy and write design briefs.
* Coordinate with design, media & other teams to make sure our content is relevant, engaging, and published in a timely fashion.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a monthly content calendar that supports various marketing initiatives.
* Help develop a video strategy for TikTok, Instagram Reels, Instagram stories, and YouTube and help bring it to life.
* Manage social media communities, moderate interactions, and respond to queries.
* Actively monitor social media performance
* Repost relevant content from the brand audiences
* Share actionable social media insights with the rest of the teams for consistent improvement.
The type of Profile we are looking for:
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar marketing role.
• Qualification in Marketing or other industry related certification;
• An outstanding level of both spoken and written English, able to write social media content and adapting such content to different communication platforms and audiences.
• Strong practical knowledge of social media channels, paid social media campaigns and related analytics;
• Be data savvy, able to analyse, generate reports and offer recommendations to management;
• Knowledge of Email Marketing software and templating;
• An understanding of SEO best practices;
• Fluent in Microsoft off ice (word/ excel/ PPT)
• High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and honor deadlines;
• The ability to work independently and take accountability for projects;
• Self-driven with a hands-on approach and a can-do mentality.
Perks of joining the eeetwell family
An attractive salary in line with the industry standards;
Complimentary weekly greens and coffees from our healthy kitchen;
Flexible vacation and wellness time;
Multiple discount opportunities through our partners’ network;
A collaborative and invested family of people who live our core values and have your back;
A clear career path with solid personal and professional development opportunities;
The chance to make a real impact on the people and communities that surround us, both by growing them and by changing the way they think about food.